Thursday, September 11, 2008

Theme Week - Jormy Vol. 5

Today, we'll be sitting down for a candid interview with Jormy, the famous dragon and special education teacher from FFXI.

Hello there, Mr. Jormangund.

ROAR!

Jormy then.
Can I ask how you got started in this business?

ROAR!

Interesting, interesting. I wasn't aware that you had starred in any adult films.

ROAR!

That many?
Wow.
Did you have a stage name?

ROAR!

Jormandong?
...
So why'd you stop making these movies?

ROAR!

You killed how many women?
How'd that happen?

ROAR!

That's... disturbing.
I'm going to have nightmares for months.

ROAR!

I understand. I can imagine that a lack of tentacles might have hurt your career.
It's nothing to be ashamed of, you know.

So... Are you Japanese by descent?

ROAR!

Scandanavian? Really?
I didn't know that.

ROAR!

Oh... Only on your mother's side.
What about your father?

ROAR!

Canadian?
That's strange.

ROAR!

Well, no... I've never seen you play hockey.

ROAR!

Yes, I'm sure you're quite good.

Moving on...

What are your thoughts on Adventurers?

ROAR!

That's pretty harsh.
And I'm not sure if Bitchtards is an actual word.

Let's talk about the different races?
Do you have a favorite?

ROAR!

No, I didn't mean by flavor.

ROAR!

Chicken?
Really?

ROAR!

I don't have control over Galka hygiene.
You'll have to take that up with them.

ROAR!

I don't know. E-mail them or something.

ROAR!

Of course they can read.

ROAR!

No, I don't have any proof.

ROAR!

... We're getting off topic.
What do you think of Elvaans?

ROAR!

I don't think I'd go that far.
Yes, they're flamboyant, but...

ROAR!

No, I don't know the difference between San d'Oria and San Francisco.

ROAR!

That's so wrong.

Listen... I think maybe we should just end the interview.

ROAR!

No, no. It's nothing you said.

ROAR!

I... Uhh... I guess I'm a little hungry.
What are you in the mood for?

ROAR!

... No thanks.
I had Taru for lunch.

ROAR!

No, I'm not ditching you.
I have stuff to do.
Man, I bet Fafnir isn't such a drama queen.

Things got a little ugly after that.

Eventually, when things cooled down, we decided to forget the whole thing and spend some quality time together.

Damn, tarus are chewy.

12 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Eli said...

And Sue was left for Jormy...

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Taylor-MadeAK said...

Classic!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

That was too funny. I'm still chuckling to myself.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Vagu'Stae said...

I wonder if that was a Taru wrapped in bacon.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Sword said...

Tarus are all fat they don't have much else on them otherwise.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

At first I was thinking "this is going to be a cheap excuse for an article because out of ideas". However it was actually the funniest one this week!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Man, this is the last time I read this blog.
It just canĀ“t get any better after this week! Dave, you rock!


Well....maybe I should check on monday....

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn, tarus are chewy.

A soy sauce marinade overnight would've helped.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Beastman Linkshell Talk said...

This was possibly the funniest thing I have ever read. Sure, I love the sarcastic, witty posts; the Susan and the baby post, those are hilarious, but Jormy's articulate responses to such an in-depth interview really show me who he is as a Dragon.

And that, as a Taru, I should not tell [GM]Dave my character's name.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

My God, that was awesome. Jormandong, heh.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger tyranastrasz said...

This theme week has been hilarious. I love this blog but I haven't laughed this uncontrollably at it in a long time. Thank you, [GM]Dave!

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jormangund..?
I thought you would at least get your own pet's name right.
>:/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home