Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Who Needs Sleep?

I'm spending the night working on the fan pack and trying not to fall asleep.

I'd like to thank those of you who donated for Susan's mother's day present and I in no way take it personally that she got more donations than I usually do.

Don't take it personal at all.

Not a bit.

Not in the slightest.

... Sigh.

I'm going to pretend you donated for my sake and not because you like Susan more.

Yeah, that'll work.

Fan pack will be sent out Saturday or Sunday, so anyone who donates by then will receive it and my gratitude.

Remember, when the new world order comes, there will be two types of people: those with [GM]Dave and those people who get turned into soylent green.

And you thought you'd never amount to anything.

8 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Bufuman said...

I'll be donating on Friday, and it'll be for both you AND Susan. Though technically, doesn't ALL your money belong to Susan?

...please don't feed me to Jormy.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I donated for you, not Susan. But then again, Susan's a good mom. So. You can have 2.50. And Susan can have 2.50. We both win.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Gabe said...

Hmm, didn't donate anything.... guess I'll have to find out what soylent green is...

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Angelique said...

Aww, I've always wanted to be soylent green.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah but more money = even better pressie for Susan = happy Susan = happy [GM]Dave *wink wink*. Or, more money = nice pressie for Susan + grog for [GM]Dave = happy Susan + really happy [GM]Dave. Just make sure she doesn't find out you spent more on your grog than on her :-D

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Ulli said...

I donated...after struggling with paypal not letting me open the damn page. Damn firefox.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Ulli said...

I donated...after struggling with paypal not letting me open the damn page. Damn firefox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home