Tuesday, April 22, 2008

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

As a person who prides himself on inflicting as much human suffering as possible, I have to say that I have been quite impressed by the Rick Roll.

Who could have imagined that a simple video from the 80's could so completely erode the human soul?

I admire that.

Because I believe in understanding all weapons of psychological warfare, I have spent a great deal of time studying the Rick Roll phenomenon. One of the most interesting aspects of the Rick Roll is the fact that there is no way to respond to it adequately.

How could one possibly counter the sheer 80s-ness of the Rick Roll?

Basically, your only course of action was to respond with your own Rick Roll attempt.

Until now.

Through intensive study, I have finally developed the ultimate counter attack to the Rick Roll.

I give you... THE RICO ROLL!

You're welcome.

22 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Wetall said...

Woot! First NA ever to respond to this post

Riiicooooo Suaaaveee

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Xolotl said...

LOL @Wetall.

And Hats off to teh Rico-Roll lol.

Great thinking.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

and even if you do a comeback by giving a rico roll its not the same cause they are gonna call you a copyer... damn,,,,

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Rakuen said...

That was amazing. Thank you GM-Dave, you are awesomeness incarnate.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Shinkada said...

Oh shit, second good comeback to the RickRoll I've seen.

The first being this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWucPckXbIw

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Karen said...

When I Rick Rolled my boss he sent this in response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1Vocv10IE
which was really effective.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Daniel McPartlin said...

.....
There's a Rikkusuave on my server >_<;

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger amy said...

SWEET!

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Bellemithra said...

lmao!!!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

...nothing good can come of this.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Ulli said...

Seems like lotsa comments on that video concering you Rico Rollin' them.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rico Suave???

Nahhhh...

Its Taco Grande!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hlYxxO1Eq0o

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Evil. You're all EVIL.

Let these songs DIE. They belong DEAD and forgotten and never ever ever resurrected.

Rick Rico, I spit my last breath at thee...

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm partial to the Roboroll, myself.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Duckroll was the original and greatest.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Donomni said...

Really, Dave, that does not top...

The Muppet Roll.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Dyamalos said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AUtzJMTUW8

Even better :P

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Dyamalos said...

Oh, and as for Rikkusuave, I know her, from VGamp, she ended up going on a different server than me though....

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Hulyen said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5uZr3JWYdy8

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Oni said...

Epic win +3. +3 because the singer has my name.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woot! First NA ever to have a RickRoll and Rico ringtone!

Riiiicoooooo Suaaaavveeee!!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way late post on this, but I Stumbled across something that just fit it perfectly.

The only recorded use for a Rick Roll. Pay attention, Dave, you may need this....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home