Monday, April 21, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear bboy0904,

I have tried several times to send you your fan pack. I find it rude and offensive that you would send it back to me with a delivery failure notice.

Is that how it's going to be now? I open myself up and share with you, and then you just throw it back in my face?

What happened to us? We used to be good friends. You'd read the blog and laugh. I'd write the blog and not know you existed.

Good times.

But then something changed. You started to grow distant.

Well... Technically, you were already distant. But that was in more of a literal sense. You were physically distant. I like that kind of distant. I am not complaining about your physical distance.

Stop being so damned literal.

No, you were growing emotionally distant.

Was it something I said? Was it something I did?

Yes, I know I shouldn't have slept with your sister. That was wrong and very inappropriate. I got caught up in the heat of the moment and she didn't complain.

God willing, she'll come out of the coma any day now.

I should probably at least introduce myself to her. You know, be a gentleman.

But we shouldn't let any of that come between us. You donated, so I know part of you wants to make this work. Part of you is still in this relationship.

The money part.

I'm sure that if we both worked at this relationship, we could tear down the wall thats built up between us.

Or maybe we could adjust your spam filters so that the fan pack would go through.

That could also work.

Insincerely,
[GM]Dave

9 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Ellothar121 said...

First NA!

Lucky guy, gets his own blog post by [GM]Dave asking him to adjust his spam filters.

Now you know what to do next time fanpacks roll around, guys.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Mexicat said...

No, i bet that [GM]Dave just wants to hack that guy's computer, heck, what can someone do with a few filter options down... not that i have done it before... or know of... er.. gotta go..

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Ricardo said...

Mhhh maybe he did something and now he's trying on sending Jormy over via e-mail.

Wait... Is that possible?

Imagine the possibilities.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Korriban said...

*Beep*

"You've got mail"

...RAAAAWR!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dave, you don't need bboy0904!

You got real friends!

Like, bboy0903! He's so much better than 0904!

Does anyone think Dave reads these? I'd expect him not to care.

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

No, I don't read the comments.

...

DAMMIT!

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger LD Josh said...

he's too egotistical NOT to read the comments!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, that he is.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Good Christ, my computer is working again, and the first thing I did was read this blog. Man, I missed this. Anyways, one might refer to this as a rather dubious honor, getting your name in the blog due to your own stupidity. Can you be proud of that? I wouldn't.
*goes to read the fan pack he got the day after the computer broke down*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home