Thursday, May 08, 2008

We Are Legion

There's a kinship, a brotherhood if you will, that exists between all GMs.

Well... Not those guys at WoW.

We hate those guys.

Blue response my ass.

But truly, there is an all encompassing spirit of community between all GMs. And not just those who work on MMORPGs. No, no, no. All GMs.

In the spirit of community, I have decided to create a team-oriented network of GMs across a wide variety of games and websites.

We would work together to develop an organized system of information collection that would help maximize our effectiveness.

Sure, some suspicious people might suggest that I'm simply forming my own insidious spy network designed only to increase my power.

That's just crazy talk.

You crazy people and your crazy talk.

What would a man bent on world domination want with a highly organized covert group of individuals situated at the highest ranks of the most popular websites around the globe?

See? Crazy talk.

I don't have contacts infiltrating the highest echelons of Google as we speak.

I don't have spies over at PokerStars feeding me personal information about all their employees that I can use against them in the future.

On a completely unrelated note, Ben in auditing, what the hell is wrong with you? You're an adult who works at a major poker website and you don't even have your license yet.

What the hell are you waiting for?

You're old enough to go to a strip club, but you'd have to take a bus to get there.

Hey, maybe we could all go out for a drink after work. Do you think your mom could pick us up?

Maybe it's time to man up and go get that license.

Or, and I'm just throwing this out there, you could build a time machine, go back to high school and get your license at a point where it wouldn't have been embarrassing for everyone.

You know... Either or.

...

Anyway, to reiterate, I do not have a network of spies across the internet.

That's just plain silly.

...

Stop looking at me like that.

12 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Felt a little forced, but good effort

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Donomni said...

GMonymous does not forgive.

What?

It had to happen.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger MMtheBLM said...

lol, imaging the sheer power GMDave would have if he commanded all of the GMs to do his bidding? =P

Jormy would get overfed O.o

 
At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an aching feeling that the majority of the population of the internet, and maybe some parts of the UK and Canada, are about to come to a nasty surprise...

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Will Uberfascists with their trusy BanHammers(TM) and their minions be included in this network?

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Perplexed said...

@cierra

"I have an aching feeling that the majority of the population of the internet, and maybe some parts of the UK and Canada, are about to come to a nasty surprise..."

the majority of the poulation of the internet and maybe some parts of the UK and Canada.......

um.....

Wow, where to start,

apparently the population of the internet is made up completely of Americans (well I suppose that explains the high proportion of retardiness you find online).

Apparently you think that we live in some backwater here in the UK that doesn't have the internet. I am in fact posting this message on a calculator.

I think I know what what the phrase "Epic Fail" was invented for, so without further ado...

EPIC FAIL!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Would a moderator from a small but respectable message board be able to join your little club? Probably not, but it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm sure you'd have SOME use for my abilities. At the very least, I could make lunch or something.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger ABC said...

You're slipping Dave. Poker Stars? Ben? You should be a bit more careful what/who you name-drop, because based on the information you've just given, I might very easily discern who you really are.

You wouldn't happen to know the marketing team @ Poker Stars, would you? :]

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger ABC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Purpose: suck my ass, literally, it's what im playing you for

what??

"playing you for"

i am assuming that was a typo for paying you for...but my question was it GM daves or the idiot with paypal

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Korriban said...

WTF Dave??

The first rule of GM Club..

You do NOT talk about GM Club!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Laserx said...

Well... I am an admin for my clans halo server... and I enjoy banning anyone and everyone who either:
A) Breaks our rules.
B) Doesn't break our rules, but is a real pain in the ass. Or.
C) Is too good for me to beat... that doesn't happen often though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home