Saturday, April 12, 2008

Please Stand By...

Hey, guys. It's me, Susan.

Dave's having a bad weekend. He won't even drink, so I'm a little worried.

As such, I've used my executive authority to order him to take the weekend off. He'll send out the fan packs tomorrow night when he gets a chance to finish them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but he really doesn't seem up to it.

To compensate you for the delay, I've agreed to write a story for the fan pack. Dave doesn't even get editorial control, so I can say anything I want. I suddenly feel the urge to cackle maniacally.

Anyway, the packs will be sent tomorrow to anyone who donated this time.

Since I don't get the chance to write here very much, I would like to say thanks to everyone who donated. It's really nice to see how many people want to help us out and support Dave's writing. I know he really appreciates everything you guys do.

Thanks.

-Susan

10 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Susan. ^^
I wish I could get a paypal account so I could donate for the fanpack.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Laserx said...

SEND US A PICTURE OF TAH BABY!!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Bufuman said...

The heads-up on the late fan pack sending is much appreciated. I look forward to your story, Susan.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Aluus said...

So can we get a story of you naked riding a dragon fighting the starship enterprise? (kudos to anyone who gets what I am referencing)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger J. Scarper said...

Susan, thanks for the update XD

Hope Dave gets better soon. If he doesn't by tomorrow, you might have to consider force-feeding him the Jack Daniel's...

Looking forward to your story!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Am I the only one wondering if Dave would ever give Susan the chance to write here??

Sorry Susan if it was really you.. but I hear Dave cuckling already...

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Calamarth said...

Well he has let her write here a couple of times. Like that time when she explained how Dave and her first met. On FFXI. :D

A true classic of this blog, even though it wasn't actually Dave who wrote it ('least I assume it wasn't ;)).

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Susan, you should totally feed someone to a Dragon. It'd be like... Dave, only sexier, cause you're... not a guy.

I'm just throwin that out there.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nooo what am i meant to laugh at for the next week, mental health be damned. feel better soon Dave, i want my weekly laughter.

and you know those times where your brain starts to understand the sentence before you are done reading it.

"SEND US A PICTURE OF" i went somewhere completely different with that one.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

appreciation for others?

must be Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home