Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fan Pack Sent!

I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the fan pack.

I included a new [GM]Dave story (including Jormy), a new GoblinSmithy story (including Pathfinder), and the much requested shoe story (including shoes).

Also included is a pamphlet I created when I was still developing my own religion, Davism.

We're like Branch Davidians, but replace the crazy with video games.

So basically, we just play video games.

The pack also includes the first of hopefully many game reviews and a new treat, [GM]Dave demotivational posters.

Enjoy.

And, since a few people asked and it is a busy week for some people, anyone who donates by Friday will still get sent the pack. I realize people get paid on various days, so I figure this is the best solution.

Why are you still reading this?

If you donated, you should be in your e-mail getting your pack.

If you didn't donate, you don't care about the fan pack anyway.

And you're still reading.

Still reading.

Still reading.

Seriously. Go get your pack.

4 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Obligatory comment.

Because no post on this blog should have no comments. That's a crime of the highest degree.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Ulli said...

Boo...I don't get my paycheck till Saterday.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Jaszon said...

was a good fanpack. i mean they always good, but i liked this one more than usual.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Aximus Lokar said...

Good looking out, Bufuman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home