Saturday, March 15, 2008

March Fan Pack

I'm thinking next Wednesday is a good day to send out the pack. This way those people who have holidays over next weekend will get it before then.

As usual, the fan pack will contain a bunch of extra stories, a few pictures, and whatever else I can throw in there.

I'm even thinking of starting a video game review article where I give my perspective and opinion on some of the older FF games.

See? Now, you'll know exactly what you should think.

Isn't that great?

What would you do without me?

So, if you've already donated, you can expect your fan pack Wednesday evening.

If you haven't donated... well... What are you waiting for?

Remember, only fan club members will be spared when the revolution comes.

If you act now, I will also spare your family and loved ones.

Except that weird uncle.

That guy is totally not included.

The funny part is most of you knew immediately which uncle I meant.

I'll be back later tonight with an actual update. I'm working on one about all the little things that really annoyed me during my lengthy hiatus.

Basically, it's a transcription of all the rants that I subject Susan to each day.

On a related note, the doctors think she'll be off the shock treatments soon. She's starting to use full sentences again.

5 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Aximus Lokar said...

4 hours and no comments? On [GM]Dave blog? What is wrong with you people!? Nothing to say besides that really, as you were. >_>

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Karamel said...

Well adam, this is "just" a Fan Pack Update. I donated only last month though, and i would like to know if i will recieve this month's fan pack as well or would i have to donate again? Thanks in advance!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Dorian Mode said...

karamel, Donation to Fan Pack ratio in the past was 1:1, if that answers your question.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Excellent, my first fan pack.

I'm probably one of the only people in the world without one of those weird uncles. I only have 1, and he's alright (a bit of a redneck though). I do, however, have an aunt that's a COMPLETE bitch. Aim your wrath in her direction if you want.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Ulli said...

I have 3 weird uncles. I have 4 uncles total. Only 1 is normal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home