Thursday, June 08, 2006

Jormungand's Day Off

I zoned into Mordion Gaol a few weeks ago and noticed something was amiss.

Jormungand wasn't running around or taunting the prisoners (he likes to play with his food).

Immediately, I became concerned. Having my own personal Jormy is amazing, but I don't want the poor fella getting sick.

Who would eat all of the idiots?

So I looked around and finally found him sulking in the corner. He seemed tired and didn't even look up when I walked by.

Maybe it was something stupid he ate, but he just didn't seem like himself.

Worst of all was the bored look in his eye. The last thing you want is an unhappy dragon.

I decided that he was probably sick of being cooped up in this dungeon. The only thing this place is fit for is retards.

Perhaps it was time for Jormy to take a vacation.

I told him I'd call Tiamat and have him sub in for a few days, and that Jormy had to go get some sun and relax a bit.

You know, have a good time.

I could tell the idea made him happy because of the smile on his face when he left.

Maybe he'll make some new friends.


He's a good dragon.

6 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lankist said...

That made my day. Dragons need vacations, too!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Hawklord2112 said...

that looks scarily like iRO.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Ozzadar said...

this one's boring... yet the pic was nice ^^..

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Kenny said...

Jormy decided he wanted to try Besieged!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Justine said...

They should make little stuffed Jormys ^^v I'd buy one :o

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Maybe Jormy visited some other MMOs too. Shared some people-chomping strategies with other dragons, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home