Sunday, May 17, 2009

Work In Progress

Okay, this isn't the last post in Theme Week. That'll be up later.

It may even be funny.*

note: funniness is determined before posting. Some settling may occur during shipping.

I'm working on the fan pack today and it occurred to me that I've never asked which parts you guys prefer. You know, what kind of stories you'd like to read.

Thus, this post.

Post a comment about what you'd like to see or which fan pack parts are your favorite and I will see what I can do.

OR I will just write whatever pops into my head.

You know... Whatever.

Still, the comments will give the illusion that I'm paying attention.

And isn't that the most important part?

Also, the ways my schedule is panning out, I'm thinking Tuesday for sending out the packs. That'll give me enough time to polish it and send it out to everyone.

So, you should donate before Tuesday.

Like... Now.

Or now.

Or maybe now.

You know, whenever you get around to it is fine. That's totally cool.

Now?

9 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Sean Hughes said...

My favorite part of the fan packs is the little image that says GM Dave fan club. I have a whole collection of them now!

Really, I like the whole thing.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hm.. that's a tough one. I have to say that I love the game/movie reviews.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Ricardo said...

if I ever get around to donating, it'd be to read about goblin smithy, shaman and pathfinder again, I miss them terribly

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Rabid Ferrets of DOOM!!!™ said...

Last month was the first fan pack I got, so I don't have much basis of comparison, but your reviews and the bit from Susan were both quite funny.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Thalandor46 said...

Personally, my favorite stories are always the FFXI ones. That's what got me here in the first place, and that's what I still enjoy the most. I like your other stories, but FFXI is at the top of my list.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Kulaudo said...

Be careful Dave, talking like that makes it sound like you only care about us for our money.

And we all know how untrue that is.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger zero said...

i agree with Thalandor46
as good as your stories about life are getting, and they are good, the amount of readers (or at least commenters) has gone down significantly, I'm guessing we all like the FFXI stories best ^^

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Aluus said...

MOAR SMITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too over the top? I like all your stories, but i do miss seeing smithy get set on fire regularly.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Leut said...

I want a "[GM]Dave Fan" pin/badge to put on my baseball cap. Think of the cashflow....t-shirts...thong underwear.....thong underwear for the ladies too....bras.....bras for the ladies too....

Call me. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home