Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fan Pack Update

Okay, parts 1 and 2 have been sent.

I am so exhausted it's not even funny.

Since a few people mentioned their affection for our favorite goblin, GoblinSmithy, this pack is filled with Goblin-y goodness including an extra large, 6-page Smithy story.

That's a lot of Smithy.

Part 3 should be sent out tomorrow evening.

Also, I'd just like to thank everyone who donated. We had a bunch of really big expenses come up this month and I don't know what we would have done without you guys.

I realize it's a pain in the ass to donate, but it does mean a lot to me and I don't take you guys for granted. Every little bit of support helps.

You guys are cool with me.

4 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger snaga said...

hey dave love yer blog^^ this is the greatest stuff i ever read i tell people i party with to check out your site^^ in my L.S. we've been talkin about it 4 the past 3 days one of my fav's so far is GMdave takes care of his own^^ n i feel like shouting in WG 4 ppl 2 see yer site lol i've even told co-workers 2 read it even tho they dont play... i would love 2 donate soon just gotta check my funds 1st ill continue 2 read as long as u write. thank you dave for bringing joy 2 us all.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Sean Hughes said...

Oh geez, I just realized I forgot to donate. So I just did. Any chance you can send the first two parts along with the third?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Rabid Ferrets of DOOM!!!™ said...

We <3 the fan pack, Dave!

(Well I do, anyway...)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Ulli said...

I always forget to donate on time.../fails. Hurray for college pwning my free time. I agree with Sean. Please resend part 1 and 2 to us ADD people. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home