Friday, January 02, 2009

Oh... Oh Lord...

What happened?

Seriously. The last thing I remember was having some Chinese food with Susan on the Eve and then...

Well... Then nothing.

It's all a blank.

From reading the blog and checking my credit card receipts, I apparently spent a great deal of time mixing NOS Energy drinks and Jack Daniel's.

This might also explain why I've been pissing neon green for the past two days.

I don't mean a little. I mean full on neon green.

It looks like I've been beer bonging antifreeze over here.

... I probably didn't do that.

Hopefully.

Susan told me she found me yesterday morning in a drunken heap on top of the Wii Fit board.

Did I mention I was naked?

She sure did.

A lot.

It's a really good thing our daughter stayed at a friend's house the other night. We're kind of running out of reasons why Daddy falls asleep on the floor and smells like her painting supplies.

Still, from the messages I've gotten from friends, it appears I had an awesome New Year's Eve.

Which is great.

But... Neon green urine...

Someone probably should have told me to stop drinking the NOS.

If I survive this, never again.

Never, ever again.

Until next year.

7 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

...Or until next weekend. Whichever comes first.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Xolotl said...

10 bucks says you'll do it again this weekend.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

"It's a really good thing our daughter stayed at a friend's house the other night. We're kind of running out of reasons why Daddy falls asleep on the floor and smells like her painting supplies."
LMAO

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A friends house? Painting supplies? Is she even 1 yet? o_O

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Shadow of Chaos said...

Ouch... Neon Green, Eh? Better hope that stops soon.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger S-Dell said...

Careful now Dave. Maybe you should try a different combination?

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Bob Lob said...

Try getting behind the wheel after 3x shots of wormwood absinthe and a quarter bottle of 13 year old Johnny Walker...

(And by "behind the wheel" I of course mean Mario Kart or other driving game) Its hilarious fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home