Monday, January 26, 2009

Can't Talk. Working.

Work continues on fanpack.

First part of fanpack will be sent out tomorrow evening.

I should theoretically be able to sleep on Thursday.

Maybe.

But I'm really liking the fanpack. It's very funny.

It's probably worth all the lost sleep.

Probably.

Anyway, I'm busy working on the fanpack. I'll let you get back to reading forum posts written by either:

a) whiny people who got banned
b) people making fun of whiny people who got banned

I like group b.

5 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger anDae. said...

OMG IM 1st. LOL.


and i wonder what will be in the fan pack.



i sure hope its another homevideo. :P

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger J. Scarper said...

OMG IM 2nd. LOL.

...

I think that's all I wanted to say.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Yotevol said...

Thanks [GM] Dave and the fan pack is much appreciated.

I enjoy group B as well.
I hope you avoid www.ffxiah.com, there are some people that idolize you without understanding the actual intelligence behind your dissertations.
It kind of scares me.
People are really depressing me.
At least, I have a wonderful family! :-)

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Jaszon said...

Part of the fanpack: a raging success.

now less sleep and drinking and more fanpack part2!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Prite said...

http://finalfantasyxi-timeforchange.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home