Monday, October 13, 2008

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

I know, I know. This is supposed to be theme week.

Don't worry. The theme week post will be up in a little while.

I just had to get this off my chest.

Politics is not something I like to discuss, particularly here on the blog. Politics tends to get people angry and rarely leads to good discussions.

But this... This is something I had to mention.

You're all, no doubt, familiar with the recent Troopergate scandal. It revolves around the firing of a state trooper named Wooten.

I don't know. Look it up.

After doing some extensive internet research, I have made a discovery that will tear the whole thing wide open.

Brace yourself.

Trooper Wooten...

Trooper Wooten is the freaking cop from Heroes.

HOLY SHIT!

I know.

Sure, he may have gotten fired, but at least he can read minds.

So, he's got that going for him.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here waiting for my Pulitzer to arrive.

6 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

FIRST!

Suck it!

*ahem*

I'd appreciate it if we didn't turn this into a political discussion. You all know my stance on politics.

You may feel free to discuss either:

a) Heroes

b) Cheerleaders

That is all.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

That is too funny. Plus you gotta save the cheerleader to save the world.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Hydria said...

Well...in the interest of fun.

If Obama does get elected...who else thinks we could have a reliving of the 24 series?

McCain for Bauer IMO

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Church said...

Cheerleaders ftmfw.


That is all.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger semele said...

Hiro is my hero.

[[[><]]]

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Rwn said...

holy shit o.0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home