Saturday, October 11, 2008

Theme Week Update

I've spent some time conversing with last month's top donator.

We threw several ideas around, but, after posting my story about my week from hell, he told me not to bother and to take it easy.

I honestly would, but I feel that would be a bit of a cop out. Everyone that donates does so because they enjoy reading the blog. They all deserve as much as I can put in this space.

Hell, I cut open my finger just for your amusement.

That sounds a lot better than I'm too retarded to use a utility knife properly.

Starting tomorrow, I will be running a full theme week. Seven straight days of posting and hopefully very little blood loss.

You guys deserve nothing less.

4 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder what the theme will be!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

I don't think he should have started with his Jormy theme week. That's going to be hard to top. But then again, knowing [GM]Dave, it won't be a let-down at all.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Bufuman said...

My suggestion: Revive the Stupidity Awards from 2006. Those were incredible stories. Granted, my faith in humanity hit an all-time low after reading them (Negative infinity IS an actual value, right?), but they were great reads.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not really its a concept. But buf i agree with you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home