Saturday, April 18, 2009

And... We're Back

All of the fan packs have been sent out. If you didn't receive one at this point it means:

a) there was some non-[GM]Dave related mix up

b) you forgot to donate

c) an evil wizard stole it

d) you don't actually read the blog

Problems 'a' through 'c' are not my fault and, as such, are not my problem.

Problem 'd'... Well, that pretty much solves itself because since you don't read the blog, you don't know that you missed anything.

Then again, how would you even be reading this?

How would you even answer that question?

Why am I even typing these pointless questions?

Why are the rest of you even reading them?

Seriously, you're still reading.

You can't stop.

I'm really not going anywhere with this, so you can stop reading.

Go ahead.

...

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING?

This is entirely pointless. Those questions were obviously rhetorical.

Don't you know what rhetorical means?

If you actually tried to think of the answer, then you don't.

I'm going to do us both a favor. i'm just going to end it here and not type any more, so you can stop reading.

Ready?

And... Stop.






























Haha, I bet you thought I was going to type somethi...

DAMMIT!

4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

[GM] Dave was tired I think.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger ^Veronika Teixeira^ =) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA [GM]Dave you're the funniest. I would LOVE to donate but I'm kinda broke right now, as soon as I get some $$$ I'll share some with you ok?

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Mistress Stowastiq said...

...But..But we spent our hard earned cash on the Token.

MS

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Rabid Ferrets of DOOM!!!™ said...

Remember... Everyone who didn't donate did so because they spent all their cash on RMT. :O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home