Tuesday, April 04, 2006

HNMLSesissippi

Dear lord. Can't you people get along?

Yeah, yeah. Billy took your hat and you're all upset. Oh, Sam stole your big doggy and now you're mad.

I have stuff to do!

Just MPK each other and be done with it, would you? I mean, come on. Man up and drop some raptors on those bitches.

Here's how every HNMLS GM call goes:

[GM]Dave>> What seems to be the problem?
Player>> They stole our Nidhogg!
[GM]Dave>> Is that like a sword or something?
[GM]Dave>> Who stole your sword?
Player>> No. They stole an HNM from us.
[GM]Dave>> How did they steal your sword?
Player>> IT'S NOT A SWORD!
[GM]Dave>> Then why did you say it was a sword?
Player>> I didn't.
[GM]Dave>> Let me check the logs.

*ten minutes go by*

[GM]Dave>> What seems to be the problem?
Player>> I already told you!
Player>> They stole our Nidhogg!
[GM]Dave>> Is that like a sword or something?

Then they always ask me to come watch. Why would I do that? If I wanted to do that, I'd join an HNMLS, now wouldn't I?

Player>> Just come watch, please.
[GM]Dave>> FINE.
[GM]Dave>> K, I'm here.
Player>> Where?
[GM]Dave>> Here.
Player>> But where?
[GM]Dave>> I'm right next to you.
[GM]Dave>> I'm invisible.
Player>> Why?
[GM]Dave>> I'm all Metal Gear Solid and shit.
Player>> ...
Player>> THERE! Did you see it?
[GM]Dave>> See what?
Player>> They're trying to MPK my alliance.
[GM]Dave>> I didn't see anything.
[GM]Dave>> I was watching my armor shimmer.
Player>> WHAT?!
[GM]Dave>> Damn, this is cool armor.
[GM]Dave>> Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Honestly, I will go out of my way to make the call as difficult as possible, so that you'll never bother me again. If you don't have an aneurysm, then I'm not doing my job.

Next time, either:

a) MPK them yourself
b) logout and cry

I don't have time for your problems.

Man, I hate adventurers.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

I wonder if he'll ever figure out how ironic that was.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Erion Sylph said...

these stories are funny as hell. not real, but hilarious by all means. if you think these stories are real, you are a moron. if you think GM Dave is a mean guy and should not be a GM, you are a moron. if your post name for these blogs is bignasty, you are a colossal fucking moron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home